- Postgraduate Course in Contemporary Portuguese Culture, Open University, Portugal.
- Teacher of Portuguese Training Course and Portuguese Literature and Culture Course,Camões Institute (Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
- Degree in Portuguese Language as a Foreign Language and Portuguese Culture, University of Lisbon, Lisbon.
|3º ciclo||10º a 12º ano||Universidad||Adultos|
Information about Cristina
A dynamic, reliable, self-motivated and experienced Teacher of Portuguese as a Foreign Language with excellent communication skills in English, Portuguese and Spanish. International teaching experience gained during 3 years’ teaching at the University of Cambridge, UK and 1 year of teaching at state schools in Spain.
Availability: Please contact me to check my availability.
Disposto a percorrer: Home Only
Experiência:- 06/2004 – to date: Freelance Online and Face to Face Portuguese as a Foreign Language Teacher Freelance Reviewer and editor of texts and theses Freelance English/Spanish – Portuguese Translator.
- 10/2009 – 08/2010: Teacher of Portuguese as a Foreign Language. María Auxiliadora School, Villar del Rey Badajoz, Spain (Camões Institute - Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- 01/2008 – 10/2009: Freelance reviewer of Portuguese books/didactic material for Editora Lidel. Editing, copy editing, review and proofreading of Portuguese as a foreign language textbooks.
- 09/2001 – 06/2004: Affiliated Lecturer and Official Examiner of Portuguese, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, U.K. Teaching of Portuguese Language at all levels (ab initio to advanced), Essay Writing and Translation from English to Portuguese Co-teacher of the Introduction to the Language and Literature of Portugal, Brazil and Portuguese Africa Paper. Oral Examinations of Portuguese Language, Written Examinations of the Use of Portuguese Language and Examinations of Translation from Portuguese to English.
Supervisor of Portuguese Language at the following University of Cambridge Colleges: Christ’s, Clare, Emmanuel, Girton, Jesus, Magdalene, Newnham, Peterhouse, Queens’, Robinson, St. Catharine’s, St. John’s, Selwyn, Trinity and Trinity Hall. Language and Oral supervision.